The public consultation on the Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNLP) which opened on 8th January closes at 5pm on 22 March 2018 (see www.gnlp.org.uk for details).
It is important to note that this is a consultation – no final decisions have been made on any policy choice or site. The consultation will include:
- a Growth Options document setting out the broad housing numbers required to 2036;
- six main distribution options;
- a significant number of questions on various policy areas (such as air quality, landscape and affordable housing); and,
- the Site Proposals document, listing sites submitted for consideration for various uses through the plan, along with a settlement summary for those parishes where sites have been submitted.
- (The Wreningham Site Proposal plan is here: GNLP_Wreningham.)
The Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) in the evidence base has more detail on the sites submitted for potential inclusion in the GNLP. Other evidence studies, along with the Interim Sustainability Appraisal, will also be available for comment.
The public consultation roadshows’ venues and dates are published on www.gnlp.org.uk.
If there are any questions, please email LP@s-norfolk.gov.uk.
Adam Nicholls, Planning Policy Manager, SNC. Tel: 01508 533809 e-mail: email@example.com