Every 13 weeks the Highway Rangers visit the village to undertake small works relating to the highways. 3 weeks before they visit they will contact the Parish Clerk and ask for suggestions of work they might tackle for the village. These suggestions will be collated from reports received from parishioners and Councillors.
Recently Richard Dellar (Highway Technician at NCC Highways) wrote to say: “During the Ranger visit to Wreningham on 08 October 2015 the following works were carried out:
- Hethel Road — replace finger post;
- Ashwellthorpe Road – Strim path around stile and cut hedge;
- Rod out and clean pipe runs and clean gullies/ off let;
- Mill Lane — rod pipe runs clean gullies
- Mill Lane — remove silt / mud at junction and carriageway;
- Toprow – clean signs.”