Proposal: Demolition of existing commercial workshop and buildings, erection of four new dwellings and garages, with all matters reserved except for access
Location: Spratts Garage Wymondham Road
Applicant: C Bilham, R Spratt & A Riches
Application Type: Outline Planning Permission
Application reference: 2022/0835
A meeting of the SNC Development Management Committee will consider this application on 5 April 2023, starting at 10.00am. It will be held in the Council Chamber for those wishing to speak and will be live streamed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZciRgwo84-iPyRImsTCIng
What does this mean for the Parish/Town Council?
We have not yet decided whether to speak at this meeting – our written representations will be reported in the Committee agenda and will be taken into account in the decision-making process.
For members of the public
Should you wish to attend Committee and speak, please notify Democratic Services at
email@example.com by 5pm on the Friday before the committee date. Contacts are: Tel 01508 533780 / 01603 430509 and firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is permitted for public speaking:
– Parish Council – 5 minutes
– Objectors – 5 minutes allowed for all speakers
– Supporters – 5 minutes allowed for all speakers
– Local Member – unlimited
On the day of the meeting the following guidance is to be followed:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid.
- Use hand sanitiser coming into the building, and regularly throughout your visit.
- Wear a facemask when moving around the building.
- Observe social distancing. The office environment and the Council Chamber arranged to ensure 2 metre distancing is observed.
- Attend the meeting promptly, stay in your designated seat, and leave promptly once the meeting ends
- You may be allocated a seat to help manage room capacity. Please stay at your seat for the duration of the meeting.
The Council will be live streaming this meeting. Should you wish to observe the meeting only (and not participate in public speaking), you can view this at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZciRgwo84-iPyRImsTCIng
Should you have any queries on the above please don’t hesitate to contact Democratic Services or the case officer.